Saturday 31 March 2012

Moofool Day One - Quick Recap

Quick post to update how Day 1 went at Moofool.  Unfortunately due to variety of reasons I was not able to take the Necrons, so plumbed for a untried Loganwing. 

So far I am 1-1-1.  I have played Blood Angels (Caolan with Blood Rodeo), Tremor Necrons (Darren) and Mech Guard (Daniel).  Three interesting games with me being unable to win any of the primary objectives so far but doing well on Killpoints - I think Neil over at 11th Company is really onto something here. Otherwise the atmosphere has been great, the company excellent and the games a learning experience... Highlight has been Marbo killing Logan in combat!!  Otherwise I am learning every game how to use the Logan and his boys and will be making small but important changes to the army the next time I take them out. 

1 comment:

  1. You know Marbo is a real force to be reckoned with!

    Thanks for the great game on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete