Thursday 22 March 2012

It might just all fall apart - you know...

I should be painting metal on my Necrons.  I really should but I am not ... instead I am sitting in front of my laptop finishing off this blog post started in January.

Everyone has an intro post on their blog, so going with convention let me do the same.  Simply put, I like playing with plastic (metal and resin as well) toy soliders.  I enjoy pushing around the models while enjoying the fun of doing it.  I have no preference for any one system of gaming but presently I am playing 40k almost exclusively.  I am hoping in the near future to try out some Flames of War, thereby bringing out my 20mm WW2 models out of their enforced retirement but until that process starts I am sure this blog will focus on 40k.

Anyway the title refers to my wife telling me my attempt to put together some necrons earlier this year were bound to fall apart as I was not using enough glue and she was right.  Yeah Necrons.  Anyway let me post this up and test if this blogger thing actually does what it says on the tin.  Next post some of my thoughts 3 months after taking up the metalheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment